Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Im a Begginer

im a begginer and can use any help i can get so any one who is experienced and can help me getstarted feel free to email me

Re: Im a Begginer

Just because u are a beginner doesnt mean u cant go and research wicca. Just go to a search engine and type wicca. U should get alot of websites, i did when i started at 11 and now im 14 and i know alot. Just even if u buy a couple of books, it goes along way.

I agree that typing "Wicca" in a search engine is a good way to get informaton, but frankly there are some websites out there that give a bit of false information. Some sites I reccommend are:

www.wiccan-refuge.com (Keep the "-" there)
www.wiccan.org
www.spiritonline.com
www.goddesswillow.com
www.branwenscauldron.com

And as for books:

Wicca: A Guide For the Solitary Practitioner --I have this book, and it's excellent. It is probably the most reccommended book on Wicca.
I've also heard that things by Janet Farrar are supposed to be really good, but I don't personally have any of her books, so I can't say.
You should really try to stay away from books by Silver Ravenwolf. Her books are rather.. fluffy.
I hope I helped you!!
~Sara

Hello,
My name is Jennifer.I am a christain and would be willing to talk to you about what GOD has to offer.I am not judgementle or closeminded and I offer you unconditional love and friendship.My e-mail address is:jskjb2004@yahoo.com

Do you know a Wiccan or Mystical topic that should be discussed? True Love