Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
people.

Hei all, well a friend of mine, instead of turning christian after wiccan she went lower , to satanism. Her 'boyfriend' made her swer that she was a slave and all that good stuff. She now has no items taht are hers, her BOS is gone, so is the book I bought her. She refuses to relize that she's in grave danger. The guy she happens to be with has manipulated so many of my friends, now its her. I've been trying all I can but she and her b/f have put up a barrior and now I'm powerless. i've tried talking to her but it isn't working. If anyone can throw some ideas at me, please e-mail me or IM me at my AIM account. this is urgant, not even my coven on a full or new moon can do anything. Blessed be!

Re: people.

Hi My friend!
This is sad but you must accept that you can not interfere with freewill! You are correct that the only person who can help your friend is your friend yourself!
What you can do is send out light andlove to absorb your friend with to help her re open her eyes.
Was she ever christian? The reasdon I ask is to be a true satanist you need to believe in satan.
As a pagan you would know , that there is no such being as the universal energy source is neutral and it is how its used that makes it constructive or destructive.
There are lower energies out thwere yes no one is denying this but satan is a christian invention.
I will send a golden rainbow light out to your friend and pray she sees the pain she is causing herself and others around that she may return to her true path of love and light!
Hope this helps!1
Love Shonaxx