Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
clop hill ... it is true

im not being funny but nobody will believe untill they go to clop hill themselves! i didnt believe anyone untill all the boys took me ther last night!! firstly where the witches were ment to have been unidetifidley buried there was a growling sort of noise and then when entering the church there was a breathing noise an every coulpe of seconds started getting louder heavier an faster this is when i had 2 run because i knew this noise wasnt normal!! after talking to people who have also visited clop hill i know something up there is not normal and im not reading other reveiws and going by what they say im actually believeing something about the old church is haunted!! i dont care what nobody says because at the end of the da all you people who havent been there yet have to actually go there hear these noise and then we will see who believes?! its up to you to decide an first of i decided before i got there that they wer all lying to me but hearing for yourself makes it true?! i know now i definatley believe in ghosts etc .. now its your turn to decide ......

Re: clop hill ... it is true

That's very interesting. I don't know much about that though. In fact, I haven't heard of Clop Hill until now. Is it in Salem, MA, or where?

Re: Re: clop hill ... it is true

It's in the uk. a place called bedfordshire, about 40? miles from london :)