Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New to this...

heya, im new to the wiccan faith and i have spent many months reading up on everything, and i have decided tht this is the right way of life for me.
i came across the website on google and i was really excited reading about The Ram Inn... i live in Stonehouse, near Stroud, and a few of my relatives live near the inn.
if there is anyone out there that lives locally or even far away, would you please email me or add me to msn so we can chat. i would really appreciate some help and new friends, as everyone here judge me and mock me.
thankyou and blessed be,
Tez

Re: New to this...

hello, I'm replying to your call. Well I have a site.. www.xanga.com/pentacle_pride If that doesn't work, just go to xanga and go to the toolbar aqnd click users and type in pentacle_pride I will help you as long as you wish to go through tedious 'teaching' Just to let you know. I'm a five year witch and I LOVE to help all those little witchlings... Blessed Be

~Skie