Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
visited clophill

dont believe in the paranormal but decided to visit this place. went up there at about 1:30am on the 29/01/05. me adam and a mate paul went up there. at first it had a very chilling look to it..noticed grave stones on the right on the approach..went in through the front door i think..notin at first but about 30 seconds after we were inside the ruins we both heard a screeching noise..very faint of intervals of 2/3 seconds long and heard about 3/4 times. didnt sound like the noise came from inside. as soon as we stepped outside through the side entrance the noises stopped. paul said it was a noise of a bird, but it didnt sound like that to me..if it was a human voice i would say it would have come from a women. we joked about it on the way down the hill..we then stopped half way down the hill..we stood there for about 3 minutes and there were no noises..couldnt be arsed to go bak to the church to confirm the noise to that was my experience.

if anyone has had similar experiences send me an email

Re: visited clophill

Hi ya Adam,
Our names are katie and lauren we have just read your message about clophill.
We used to visit clophill church on a regular and stay over night in our mates cars.
We also went into the church and heard off key noises like heavy breathing coming from the top of the ruins tower every time we were there they always started around midnight, we've had many strange experience there.
If u'd like to chat more bout this e-mail us!