Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My girlfriend laughs when I talk about witchcraft!

I want every witch out there to cast a spell on my girlfriend LUBNA KAHN. She always laughs at me when I constantly talk about how great the Wikkans are and how they changed my life.
She's more into astrology and yoga. She says she doesn't believe in hocus/pocus.
I need some long distance help?
A couple of thoughts for me and my girlfriend from my brother's and sister's out there?

I will send some positive thoughts and more for your effort and generosity.

Thank you to all who participated in her education. I'm sure she will change her mind.

Re: My girlfriend laughs when I talk about witchcraft!

Overcoming negative thoughts from others is a problem many of us have had but you must remember, this practice is for YOU. Personally, laughing at a loved ones religion is not right and doesn't show much respect for you. Don't lose your way because of others. Blessings to you.

I understand how you feel about your girlfriend!! My husband is just the same and calls it a fad and a waste of money etc....
But don't let what she says affect you negatively!!
You pactice Wicca for you and you only. You don't need her 'acceptance', though its not good that she doesn't seem to understand. My thoughts are with you!!
Bright Blessing! x

To be perfectly honest, I think you're a bit off. Why would you tell random online people to cast a spell on your girlfriend? If you care about her, why why why would you do that? How about you just talk to her. Say something like, "I'm sorry you don't agree with my beliefs, but I would really appreciate it if you would just listen to me when I mention them instead of putting them down." This does not need a spell.

Good luck dude!

Hi. Surely if she thinks wicca is hocus pocus then she shouldn't believe in astrology either???
I am very interested in both but I put more faith in Wicca because Astrology is all about generalising whereas Wicca is more individual. Do you support her in what she believes? It does have to work both ways.

Do you know a Wiccan or Mystical topic that should be discussed? rituals