Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ghost activity

How can I find out what is happening in and around my house. The land we live on has been in my family for over 100 years, with nothing being built on the land in the past, just open field.. We have been living there 3 years now. For about a year and a half things have disappeared only to be found later in a place in the house where the object (keys, toys, clothing, etc)did not belong, and completely out of reach of the children. One instance of a ball uniform disappearing, we finally found it, neatly folded on top of the bathroom cabnet, i had to tip toe in a tall chair to reach it, so i know my children did not do it. Knocking on the doors and windows late at night, seeing someone running across the yard at night, electric smoke detectors going off late at night. My youngest child who is 3, came running to me after looking out of the front door one night and told me there was a bad guy outside on the porch. We live in the country with no neighbors near by. As time goes by, things seem to be escallating.

A friend of mine thinks that we brought an entity back home after a trip to New Orleans.