Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cold Christmas - Hertfordshire

Hi

I was wondering if anyone knows of or has any information about a small village called Cold Christmas i Hertfordshire, I have been told that a mass murder took place there and the church which is now a ruin, is used for devil worship. I have been to the sight and some strangeness has occured but i really do want to find out about the murders, if anyone is able to help please please contact me

Re: Cold Christmas - Hertfordshire

I'm from hertfordshire and I'm trying to find new places to go and have never heard of Cold Christmas, I'm very curious! Where abouts is it? Could you give directions?

Hi,

The ruins at cold christmas can be found Just north of Ware in Hertfordshire off the A10 at Thundridge. Take A10 through Thundridge heading north, there is a church on the right, just at the church there is a small road to the right take this and head north 100 yds. At the junction turn right heading east down a narrow country lane about 1/4 of a mile the road turns into dirt track as I recall. The ruins can be found another 1/4 of a mile along to the left.

I hope this has helped and good luck!

)0( Blessed Be )0(
Kcalb

I have encountered strange goings on at the church.
Basically, my daughter visited, and ended up bringing something home....suffice it's to say we had to 'smudge' the house and take the visitor home.
More details are available.
All I will say, is treat this site with respect...

Do you know a Wiccan or Mystical topic that should be discussed? Cold Christmas