Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
thoughts and energies needed

Im a practising witch and my live in partner of 3 years has met a woman on the internet who lives abroad, she has convinced him to go abroad to live with her in 1 month, when his employment notice runs out. She has dumped him twice in the 6 weeks since hes known her, causing him to be nasty and aggressive to me. She also told him she sleeps with other men (she even lives with a guy) and cannot be faithful to him,, in spite of this he still wants to leave me for the evil ******
Now I know he is a nasty **** and i can do better, but as i have a disability and he is my only companion I dont get out very much and I will be really inconvenienced by this little affair, I have no family i can turn to for help or care and it has caused me alot of sickness in the past few weeks. I really want him to stick around until either he changes or I find someone decent., Im trying to go out more and gain a little independence from him. but his behaviour over this woman has been rather selfish.. he still expects me to act like a girlfriend to him as well!
I wish that no good comes of the relationship between them, and that if he does leave me for her, he regrets it...I dont think these people should gain happiness from my suffering, and I have tried a love spell, and it did work in the short term (she dumped him for 4 days), til she called him and said she would kill herself if he didnt go to her..now its all back on again.
does anyone know any good revenge spells, so that I can invoke the threefold law, and they get back what they have dished out to me only worse.
also if anyone can spare a few thoughts for me to send me healing to get over this betrayal I would be eternally thankful
BB
Tansy

Re: thoughts and energies needed

Hi Tansy! My thoughts are with you. You dont have to be tied to someone because of a disability, maybe you could consider kicking him out?? make him see sense? He might realise what he's losing. If you're not comfortable with that, I do have numerous spells for alot of different situations with relationships! Im currently sorting them into order on my computer. If you like you could email me with specifics of what you want and I'll do my best to find the right spell for you! Bright Blessings!!
AJ