Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
questions

want to learn witchcraft would llike to speak w/ experienced witch

Do you know a Wiccan or Mystical topic that should be discussed? star on plam

Re: questions

Read the Malleus Maleficarum. It will tell you how to find a which and insure justice is given!

ummm don't listen to Mk or whatever his/her name was. The thing he/she told you to read is not vital to learning witchcraft or wicca, because I have never heard of it and have extensive knowledge on the subject.

I would suggest going to www.spiritonline.com, www.wiccan-refuge.com, www.unladylike/tanaii, to name a few. Good luck!!

The Malleus Malefiarum was a book printed in 1486, was the works of two feared Dominican inquisitors, Heinrich Kramer an Jakob Sprenger. The book was thought to be the most important publication written on the topic of witchcraft. The book do no give you any knowledge of the craft, it was more of a manual for a witch hunter. Both these men wanted to expose the withcraft threat and to secure the execution of many of its practitioners as possible, of which it documents.

This is to Sara...i checked the websites you listed in your response and two are not found and one is a lingerie site.....