Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
spells and rituals

Hi all. I am new here. Wondering if anyone can help. There are a couple of things here. First, do spells really work? second, my life seems full of bad karma at the moment and I have never had much luck with anything. I really want my life to be better in general but in particular I want my relationship to work better but I just can't communicate with my partner. Does anyone know a spell or anything which could help? Finally, I want to celebrate the vernal equinox but I'm not sure how. Any ideas? I have different kinds of candles, incense, etc but don't know which to use.

Do you know a Wiccan or Mystical topic that should be discussed? rituals

Re: spells and rituals

Hello, I hope I can be of some help. First of all, I think investing in a Wiccan spellbook/information book or two would help you. I know I keep a shelf full because you can never find all the answers in just one. To answer your first question, I find that for spells to 'work' you need to put an entire effort into it...all your energy. Try not to do more then one spell at a time and the results will be better. You need to keep a postive outlook afterwards and just be patient. If you are looking for improved relationships and luck, do some researching from a variety of sources. But like I said, purchase a couple of good books and most of your answers should be there, including what color candles to use, what incense, etc. Remember, for best results put your energy into it. Hope I helped a bit!

Thank you. I had forgotten all about this place and then you give me a good reply at a time when I really need good fortune. I'm taking that as a good sign that everything is finally going to be ok!

Now, all I have to do is perform a spell with things I already have so I can have some spare cash to buy spellbooks!

Thank you so much. You have helped just by giving me a reply and, as a bonus, the content of your message is helpful too!

um hi im inew to this kinda thing and i need help with all sorts really i dont know were to start with anyting i dont know how to cast a spell or do a ritural can some one help me
:)

Do you know a Wiccan or Mystical topic that should be discussed? no

tom as the above person says the best thing you can do is spend some time reserching and learning theres a multitude of books you can get (your local librarey may even have some)and internet sorces(but be careful remember any one can post anything on the internet)after you have learnt as much as you can then is the time to start practasing i myself have only been involved in the craft for around a year but what i have learnt i will always hold close and i will continue to learn
blessed be