Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Clophill

me and my friends go up to clophill quite often to see what all the fuss is about.
Every single time we have been there nothing has happened, untill one nite... we pulled up to the car park as normal and there were afew teens up there already. As we walked up to the gate we could hear them say look, look they are goin up there!! I stopped to ask what they were so scared of they replied we went over and could hear this breathing noise but there is no one there.
So i thought id go and see for myself. They were right there was someone bresthing but we were lead to belive there was a homeless man asleep but when we cheaked there was no one there!!! It seemed to be coming from the bell tower and as we got closer it got louder.
Three of my mates decided to go in for a beeter look as something spooked them, The noise Stopped they ran out but some one else ran out to not just the three that went in there!!!
I dunno what happened that night but some one was not happy to see us there......