Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MICAHEL THE ANCIENT RAMM INN

You have a choice as someone like John has a choice. The choice is truth or lie. The choice is believe or disbelieve.
Dispite any stories you may have heard about this place i really need you to hear this one. It may not meen much as it was a dream.
It is a long dream and completley upto you wether you want to believe it. I dont even live in the country
But i believe I am somehow connected to the Ramm Inn and this is why:

I had just woken up from A smooth journey strapped in a seatbelt and heading up a concrete driveway beside a building that I had registered to be the firestation.
And a familiar face takes the wheel It is Shane. He wants to show me where he works as a fire fighter. Dusk has fallen and he parks the car. He pinched me and called me a name so I
poke him back and in a flash undo my seat belt and take one last look at his smileing face as he is about to leap forward and attack.
I jump out the door and run laughing away from him with a burst of energy as if something is nipping at my heels.
Untill I stop for a breath.............. 2................3.............4 and a gulp

And then nothing. No sound.. is he hideing behind me? I turn around ...nobody. I stand alone. My car door is open but nobody else is inside.
There is no temperature and Its a comic book grey. the headlights shine onto the evergreen trees in front. Panting and holding one side I walk back towards where I had run from
Towards the vacant car. "OI" .. "Shane".. no reply. He must be hideing behind that wall just there I think to myself as I get closer... HAH! I jump out nobody there
and as I face into oblivion I feel shadows creeping up behind my back as my wide eyes scan the vercinity.
I turn as fast as gunfire and my panting from running trades places with the steady breath of uncertainty. I feel that I am standing still in the middle of a slow moveing turntable SHANE!...
.. SHAAANE!...

I am beginning to panic. This is not his normal kind of trick. I walk fast behind the Firestation afraid of the dark still feeling like I am being followed by something but when I turn to look
It becomes an Illusive shadow. I turn a Left corner and meet the front of the building. I run through the dark and mist onto a car park. My nose begins to run...its cold? I walk aimless and crying untill I hear a noise and I am off with the starting gun. Onto a grassy knole where I find my rest under a Gazebo.

I look through the misty pillars to the building in the distance but I can not see him. I walk across the marble floor and obsurve The pure milk texture to the ceiling which has been painted.
A beautiful picture of 1000 horsemen running towards me like they are chargeing for battle and I feel safe enough to rest against a pillar and catch my breath.
And then there is a voice "I thaught id find you here"

GASP!.. I am frightened still. A hand rests apon my shoulder... I turn and there is a Cavalry man standing behind me. I run and I am stopped on the marble floor
as the painting has sound and comes alive before my eyes. the horsemen charge and glide rite over my head and land in rows of four behind me.. Naturally I was terrified.. PAINTINGS DONT COME ALIVE! but this was real, It was cold and it was night ... I began back towards the building without turning and I hear the voice say "Whatever you do, dont go with him".

I reach the gravel again and now I must walk. I am cold and tired and crying Begging the joke to end. I walk up along side a short stone wall tha tfences off the Evergreens constantly wipeing my sleeve across my burning eyes and watering nose and I am stopped once again by a voice. It is quite unplesant liek a woman of the English Streets. I turn and see 2 woman sitting on the stone wall behind me
I hadnt noticed them. They were dressed in costume 11th century style dresses one Marone and one blue with Corsets but they didnt look of the expenseive type as their breasts were showing
and this gave me the Idea that they were English woman of the streets. the one called Mara gave me the impression that I was to forget about finding shane and they led me upto the building which was much bigger and grander than when I had first layed eyes.

They led me up the front stairs and throug hthe double stained glass doors to a front landing. It was an old and wretched looking inside like a mansion that had been unloved for one hundred years.
There was a door next to me and a flight of stairs opposite and in between there as a hallway with one door on the right (it was closed) and an open door at the very end where i could see a Green arm chair oddly faceing out the door towards me. The wallpaper was torn and stained yellow and there were autumn leaves swept into the corners. Oddley it was beautiful like when the sun shines through a curtain on an orange day and you can see the particles of dust floating about.

The two woman walk to the room at the end of the hall and I follow. we sat on a 3 man couch

Do you know a Wiccan or Mystical topic that should be discussed? MICHAEL