Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hexes

Am I justified in cursing/hexing the DIL? This demon has caused undue pain, stress and agony in my life and it isn't going to stop any time soon. She has been emotionally blackmailing my son and he has basically estranged himself from me in the name of "saving their marriage". I have a 4 yr old granddaughter who I am not allowed to see and I just found out that there is to be another grandchild. I will have to wait at least another 8 years to be able to contact them. The son has NO contact with me and will not allow the granddaughter to even call me. The wife has NEVER accepted me and has ALWAYS done her best to estrange me from my son. She's won. Is it safe to put a curse/hex on her?

Re: Hexes

NO in the magickal world we deal with what is called the 3 fold law what you do good or bad comes back 3X3. YOU WANT TO FILNG POO AND CURSE SOME ONE THEN THE POO COMES BACK TO YOU AND NOW YOU ARE CURSED OR HEXED 9 FOLD. A nother reason why you do not want to put a hex on some one is what is called (FREE WILL) when you do that you bind some ones free will to do what thay want. Here is an example though harsh its made its point to teens wanting to put love spells on there ex b/f and g/f. how would you feel if just out of no where I came up behind you on a street put a paper bag over your head tied you up gaged you and sexually asulted you. COULD YOU DO ANY THING ABOUT IT? this is what you do when you bind another person.

There are spells you and ask the universe to punish the people that did you wrong how they see fit that way your bum is covered. This is called cosmic Karma you can call on this when ever you want BUT you have to know in your heart that you trully been wronged.

Do you know a Wiccan or Mystical topic that should be discussed? Not at the moment