Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How much does Wicca mean to you?

I just wanted to ask, how much does Wicca mean to you? Is it your life? Does it affect the way you dress? Act? Speak? Behave towards people you are attracted to? Can it be used for evil?
Thank you!
Xxx

Do you know a Wiccan or Mystical topic that should be discussed? How much does it mean to you?

Re: How much does Wicca mean to you?

My religion means the world to me. I have no one telling me what I can or can not do in my religious choice if I want to pray to my gods in a wheat field nude I can. My religion does not shame you of the human form you were born with. That form that nature made beautiful. Weather it be FAT THIN TALL PEAR SHAPED MUSCULAR MAN OR WOMAN PENIS OR VAGINA. I have a body that I can physically exists and say hay world I am here. This is the first religion that I have my self felt its right for me. I am peaceful and accepting of the changes good or bad with out question. As to the way I dress I have to say big no on that. Every one is different when it comes to personal style and choice in dress. I am Not an EMO WICCAN. I don't have a I don't give a crap about any thing state of mind that I am just going to wallow in gothic sadness and let the world wash me away like the blood stained ***** that I am.<<

Now as far as evil goes. You have good christians and bad christians just as you have good pagans and bad pagans the choice is how you follow that path.

I am a good witch I deal with reiki healing meditation Spiritual counselling for people that need an open ear about life and death of loved ones. I am a mentor to younger people and a foster mom for teens dealing with families using drugs. (So the question I ask you is If i give you a gun and tell you to rob a bank are you going to do it? You know why the answer is no because you have a CHOICE to choose what evil and what's good)

Do you know a Wiccan or Mystical topic that should be discussed? Not at the moment