Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
spirt

hello

we recently moved to our new home
the gentleman who lived hear before has passed on..although i get the sense he did not cross over hear his spirt remains..in no way dose he feel evil or negative ,more confused i have often felt him in our bedroom where my baby girl sleeps with us at the momment..dose anyone have any protection for this i do not wish to coz harm to this spirt but i am not fussed on him hovering around my children
any ideas welcome

ps i am not a practising witch/wiccan but have much respect for those that do

Re: spirt

Hey

I'm not a professional when it comes to ghosts. But I've been seeing them on occasion for my whole life and I've had run ins with all of kinds of different ones. My advice to you would be not to worry. Hes proberly just hanging around for a little while and unless he causes any bother I wouldn't do anything about it.

You will proberly find that in a month or so he will pass on to somewhere else. If he does start to cause trouble your best bet if to search for a local paranormal team, most them have their own physics. Ask for one of the physics to come around and see if she can convince him to leave. I wouldn't bother with any spells or anything if i was you.

Re: spirt

with spell casting regarding spirits i advis cortion you can accidently provoce a spirit if a spell directed at it does not work how it is meant to or does not work at all while the spirit is showing no sign of harm to you or your familey i would leave it be if it starts to become agressive etc do not try to cast on it yourself a spell to invoke a spirit the rid you of it is a complicated one if it does become aggressive or mischivent then i suggest the same as the op leave the house and stay with freands or familey for a week and contact a local paranormal investagation group but research them thouroley before asking them to come(there is many fraud investigation groups and con artists)