Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
URGENT

i wanna help my friend fall back in love with his gf but i dont know any spell that can help me can any one give me advice plzzzz help :D:P

Do you know a Wiccan or Mystical topic that should be discussed? no

Re: URGENT

no matter what spell u use....unfortunately...you cannot make people love eachother.... i really wish we could...the world would be a farbetter place. i know its upsetting to see your friends love die...but for everything ...theres a purpose.

as the above poster says matters of the hart cannot be played with true love cannot be obtained hrough spel weaving im sorry for your freand but there are reasons for everything and paths for everyone

as all are telling you, you cannot make anyone do anything they do not want to do. I think the world would be an awful place if it were possible! Imagine some unsavory person, sees an stunning looking person- and wants them- usually they would not be interested- but they use a spell, and hey presto- the stunner is in love with some mad person...it would be a disaster!
I may be able to help you though- but i'd need to know more...you can email me at:
my_s_tery23@hotmail.com

peace be,

suzie