Return to Website

Wiccan Tradition Message Board

Have your say, or ask others out there about anything to do with Witchcraft, Wicca, the Occult or paranormal. Share your thoughts with others!

Wiccan Tradition Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help a beginner

HI can someone help?
For many years I have been seeking a belief & stumbled on Wiccan - immediately understanding the morals, principals and beliefs of this ancient religion.
How strange - it feels like I have followed the code of Wiccan all my life & am now thirsty for more.
I am unsure about being a solitary or joining a coven but do not know what my next step is.
I live in Hertfordshire & would really really appreciate some ideas/discussion/guidance from a fellow Wiccan
Thanks

Re: Help a beginner

hi its nia + rhiian were still learning about wicca so were sortof in the same position as you, but one thing we are interested in is the Seven Clans coz we have a idea we could be bloodwitches,,
i think rhii is a leapvughns and rhi thinks im a woodbane.. its along story x i hope you get the guidance and help you need, Good luck

and

Blessed Be <3

Nia.&.Rhiian

Do you know a Wiccan or Mystical topic that should be discussed? Seven Clans of Wicca he

well my mother is : Leapbaughn and my father we never new my mother fell pregnant after a spell went wrong other than that all i kno of the seven great clans is the name of one of the clans and thats it so i wouldnt mind some more incite on it to

Hi,
wow- that was weird- I just posted up somthing similur! It's a shame you live so far from me- well- I think you do- I'm in Romford area (essex)...my dad lives in cheshunt though- don't know if thats near you?
And just wondered- are you m/f? Lenny could be either :-)
I really want to meet other wiccans, I've been doing little spells, and some tarot for many years- but only ever by myself.
Peace be
Suzie