Return to Website

WELCOME TO OUR FORUM!!!

Feel free to post a message... either about Jerry, f4, or me(if you have questions, I'd gladly answer!) Enjoy chitchatting!

WELCOME TO OUR FORUM!!!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Compliments to Cha and Marj

Great pics Cha.....and Marj...how i wish they could have shown that....bitin kasi the ending specifically that episode in the DVD..That made me and my sister feel better...(sigh)

Re: Compliments to Cha and Marj

thanks mia, I would have love to see the 32nd episode too. I heard that they're showing it in Singapore, don't know why their version is different from ours. If anyone could get hold of a copy, please share it with the rest of the sheeters.

thanks for the compliments mia...how i wish i was closer nga e.Kaasar nga e the one holding 500-1000 tickets was really mas dikit pa sa stage.Anyway dont worry i will still share my cherished pictures of this four guys as soon as i have new ones gusto ko rin share sainyo ung room namin ng sis ko halos f4 wall papaers na nakadikit i will send u how it looks like one of tjhis days.

yep, that's why am very thankful of having 2 meet u guys... parang mga nagiging researchers ko na kayo! haha! dun hav much time 2 surf na & research like be4.. all of u wer of great help for this site... thanks 4 sharing these stuffs to others... more power and thank u so much!

Re: Re: Compliments to Cha and Marj

ok lang un at least you gave so much of ur time and effort to design this web page and bring us together...Its our part to share things like this para mas masaya di b? Ur very welcome ayi!!! Nice renovation by the way!!!