Return to Website

WELCOME TO OUR FORUM!!!

Feel free to post a message... either about Jerry, f4, or me(if you have questions, I'd gladly answer!) Enjoy chitchatting!

WELCOME TO OUR FORUM!!!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
for ms charity

Hi cha, read from the forums below that you have abcdef4 vcd's. Do you understand what they're saying? Kasi I have it too and I can't understand anything, wala pang english subtitles. In case, you have a script, please share na lang. For the meantime, enjoy na lang muna ako sa mga pictures. Jerry is just being a gentleman when he picked the girl first kasi diyahe naman kung hindi niya piliin yung girl, it just shows that he's more concerned with the girl's feelings than winning their bowling match. Cute niya doon no ?

Re: for ms charity

ya! he is so cute talaga!!! Oo nga pinili nga naman niya ung girl para naman d ma offend.Actually i can only understand a few mandarin cause hokkien talaga ang ginagamit dito sa pilipinas...pag na review ko ulit isusulat ko na ung maiintidihan ko then i will try to send it to you k?Medyo mahina kc akong pumik-up sa pagsasalita nila kasi ang bibilis nila talagang magsalita hirap humabol.