Return to Website

WELCOME TO OUR FORUM!!!

Feel free to post a message... either about Jerry, f4, or me(if you have questions, I'd gladly answer!) Enjoy chitchatting!

WELCOME TO OUR FORUM!!!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
READ THIS!!!!

HAVE YOU GUYS READ THIS?

· Jerry and Vic won’t be around in Meteor Garden 3. Vanness and
Ken will topbill the series, with love stories revolving around their
characters.

· Barbie Xu’s charater Shan Chai will suddenly have falling-out with
Jerry’s Dao Ming Si. Shan Chai then develops feeling for … Vanness’
Mei Zuo?!

· Shan Chai discovers that she has a twin sister in Canada. Arriving
from the Frozen North, the twin settles in Taiwan and eventually
tries to seduce Hua Ze Lei (Vic) – to San Chai’s distress!

· Barbie won’t be back as Shan Chai. A scene is reportedly being
written into the MG3 script where an accidental fire will cause her to suffer serious burns in the face. A new actress is being auditioned to play the feisty female protagonist.

· F3 (yes, sans Jerry Yan) will be appearing in a Meteor Garden spinoff
called Meteor Farm. The storyline and humor possibilities are endless. Just the title is enough to crack anybody up!

What do you think? I read this article in Glitters Magazine. Do you like the storyline? As for me, I don’t like it, just thinking that Jerry and Vic won’t be around in this series, I don’t think that it will be as interesting as the first two series of MG.

Re: READ THIS!!!!

i think i have read that story in one of the thousands meteor garden 3 fan fiction. check again girl. there is a better one www.winglin.net/fanfic/MG_3/

that's a better screenplay for part 3. anyway, meteor garden is too-far stretched like those pinoy telenovelas!!! enough is enough! puliiis!!!

Re: Re: READ THIS!!!!

hey angel babe! i was wondering how u accessed this forum, i thought i had closed it already... anyway, pls check on our new forum and join the fun!

click this link:

http://jerrysheets.conforums.com