Ozona Class of 1995 Forum

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to treat this as a place to discuss reunion plans, what everyone is up to, or just life in general.

Ozona Class of 1995 Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Let's try this again...

I took the forum down a few months ago because no one posted, but we're seeing some renewed interest.

I live in Kingwood, Texas with my wife Natalie and my daughter Claire (2 1/2) and my son Matthew (14 months). I work down in Houston as an energy demand forecaster.

The kids keep us very busy, but I still try to find time to go fishing a couple of times a month and I have recently become an XM Radio junky.

Please let JoLynn and I know your thoughts about the reunion. I hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks!

Doug

Re: Let's try this again...

Hello -
Hope we get some action here on the forum - it would be great to hear from some people.
As far as the reunion goes, I have pretty much reserved the Hitchin' Post for Saturday, Oct. 22. I'll work with them on the menu once we get an idea of how many we will have.

We could set up a tour of the high school if anyone is interested. Might be neat to see how things have changed/remained the same.

Let me know if you have other ideas or want to help set up and/or plan.

Anyone who logs on and knows address, phone, or e-mail of any classmates, please let us know so we can contact everyone. If you're not comfortable posting that online, you can call me at (830) 438-4074.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.
- JoLynn