Ozona Class of 1995 Forum

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to treat this as a place to discuss reunion plans, what everyone is up to, or just life in general.

Ozona Class of 1995 Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Reunion

As was noted in the Ozona newspaper, we have tentatively set the reunion to be held on the weekend beginning with October 21. This coincides with homecoming weekend. Please let everyone know if this is definitely a bad time and if we should re-schedule. Any major decisions such as the reunion date will be put to a vote by those who are active in the forum or some other means of communication.

JoLynn has already graciously begun talks with the local eating establishments. She might be able to post some details about what she has found out and where we are leaning pending the input of others.

Other than dinner and drinks at a restaurant and possibly a bring-your-own-lunch picnic, we haven't thought of anything else to do. Please provide some feedback if you have any other good ideas.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and please feel free to brainstorm.

Doug

Re: The Reunion

I know this is 2 years late, but I just found the website today. I don't read the Ozona paper, and my dad doesn't tell me anything. Sorry I missed the reunion. My son, Dillon, was born November 1st. I did not want to risk having my kid in Ozona. Hope you are all doing well!!