Ozona Class of 1995 Forum

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to treat this as a place to discuss reunion plans, what everyone is up to, or just life in general.

Ozona Class of 1995 Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello

What happened to everybody?

Re: Hello

Hey man, I look at this thing every day. I think to date I have talked to about 4 people including you and JoLynn that have shown any interest in a reunion.

I don't know how else to locate people. We've had an ad in the Stockman for 3 weeks. Maybe we could send an email to everyone we know and have them fwd it to everyone they know...

Otherwise, there will be about 5 of us at the renunion and everyone else will be p i s s e d (this thing has some sort of sissy profanity filter) because they weren't contacted.

Thoughts?????

Re: Re: Hello

Wish we had more people on here. Can't believe we haven't heard from anyone else from the ad.

Thanks, Clay, for responding. Good to hear from you and glad you're doing well. Congratulations on fatherhood!

This is going to get kind of hard to plan if we have no idea who and how many to expect. Maybe we should change the ad up a little in the Stockman to say RSVP's are requested or something.

Re: Re: Hello

The RSVP would be the only thing that I can think of to get a good number for the dinner, etc. As for people being "angry", they can go and sc!@w themselves for not being more in touch. I know of several of our classmates that still live in Ozona and would have no excuse for not RSVP'ing or knowing about it. Sorry, I have gotten a little bit opinionated and abrasive in my old age.