Ozona Class of 1995 Forum

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to treat this as a place to discuss reunion plans, what everyone is up to, or just life in general.

Ozona Class of 1995 Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: hi everybody

Hey all, I just found out from my Lieutenant that my vacation request for the weekend of the reunion has been denied because of the hurricane. They have cancelled all leaves that have not been previously approved by the chief. Sorry that I will not be able to make it, but duty calls.
Clay
Does anyone know how and where I can post pictures of me and my family?

Re: Re: hi everybody

hey - so sad you can't make it, Clay. I don't know about posting pics - Doug is the "webmaster". Honestly, if you posted them, only Doug, Courtney, and I would see them. If you want to shoot some to me in an e-mail, I'd love to print them out and take them to the reunion, along with any other info you want to share.

Re: Re: Re: hi everybody

Since I am pretty much a cheap a$$, we don't have a whole lot of storage space or bandwidth on the site. Let me look into whether or not Bravenet offers some sort of photo album.

I'll let everyone know.

Doug

Re: Re: Re: hi everybody

I will pull some pictures off my hardrive at home and e-mail them to you. Thanks and sorry again that i can't make it. Now that Rita is coming, they have cancelled all vacation and put everybody on 24 hour standby until further notice......Great

Re: Re: Re: Re: hi everybody

We now have a picture gallery. Go to www.ozona1995.com and follow the link at the bottom. Let me know if it works.

-DM