Ozona Class of 1995 Forum

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to treat this as a place to discuss reunion plans, what everyone is up to, or just life in general.

Ozona Class of 1995 Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mr. Martinez

I had the distinct pleasure of talking to Julio Martinez yesterday. I always knew Julio would turn out just fine and got proof during our conversation yesterday. He spent four years in the Marines straight out of school and then relocated to the Tucson, AZ area. Eventually he became a U.S. Border Patrol agent and says he absolutely loves his job.

The best part is that he was planning on being in Ozona to to see his family during the weekend of the reunion. So, we'll all get a chance to see him there.

DM

Re: Mr. Martinez

Good for him,
There are several people in our class that I thought could make a good career in Law Enforcement, and he was one of them (course, I never thought that I would be one). I sure do wish that I could make it that weekend. The Chief finally lifted our vacations and I tried to get that weekend off, but several of my senior officers already got it. I am planning to be in town the next weekend however and I guess that I will catch any laggers.

Clay

Re: Mr. Martinez

Doug,
I tried to upload pictures and they are not there. I went throug the process and it showed that they had uploaded but they are not in the galleries.
I hate technology!
Clay

Re: Re: Mr. Martinez

Ok, evidently when you guys upload photos, they go to a private area. Then I have to go in and move them to the public gallery. So, your pics are there now.

DM

Re: Re: Re: Mr. Martinez

Hey Guys,

Any word yet on how many will be attending? Also, I should be getting to town around noon. Will you still be @ the park? Anything else I need to do/bring? Just let me know. Can't wait to see everyone. Later,

Courtney

Re: Re: Re: Re: Mr. Martinez

I believe we are calling it 30 for dinner. There could be a few more. Who knows?

I am in Ozona. I saw JoLynn at dinner tonight. Everything should be just about all set.

See everyone here.

Doug