Return to Website

Taylor's R/C Airboat Message Forum

Welcome to Taylor's R/C Airboat messsage forum dedicated to R/C Airboats around the world. Add your comments, tips, tricks and anything you want about R/C Airboats!

Taylor's R/C Airboat Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Dumas 31" for sale LOOK PIC inside

Do you still have that hull for sale i wont just the hull

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have Dumas 31" Airboat Hull for sale, very nice installed, painted in red with Budweiser stickers on it, the stickers can be remove and I can put whatever you whant on it(I make vinyl graphics).You will need to do the engine bracket,I will include a fiberglass rudder shown in the pic.Paypal or money orders works for me. E-mail me if you're interested price is $85 shipped Priority mail. LOOK Website LINK to see pics of the Airboat.

Re: Re: Dumas 31" for sale LOOK PIC inside

I would like to have the hull if you still have it

Replying to:

Do you still have that hull for sale i wont just the hull

Replying to:

I have Dumas 31" Airboat Hull for sale, very nice installed, painted in red with Budweiser stickers on it, the stickers can be remove and I can put whatever you whant on it(I make vinyl graphics).You will need to do the engine bracket,I will include a fiberglass rudder shown in the pic.Paypal or money orders works for me. E-mail me if you're interested price is $85 shipped Priority mail. LOOK Website LINK to see pics of the Airboat.