Support for People With Mental Illnesses

none

Support for People With Mental Illnesses
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: my sweetheart

Hi there Cjatrc!

I don't normally like preaching to people, or pretending to be a expert on this kind of problem that you have, but I will say this:

Don't give up hope!

I know that this is easier said than done, but for myself, someone who is living in dispair and going through all the trials of life like everyone else is going through, hope is the only thing that keeps me going.

Although I'm not a religious person, I am a spiritual one, and my prayers go out to you.

I know it's nice to hear from someone out there, and to not feel so alone as I've felt, but these people on this site are real beautifull people and they have opened there hearts to me and I'm therefore eternally gratefull for what they have done - love you all!

Take care of yourself and I'm sure that you'll find your loved one soon.

Dazed & Confused

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

You know I really thought someone would have some kind of comment that would give me some insight as to cj behavior. HELP PLEASE! I AM AT A LOSS! MY SWEET HEART IS OUT THERE AND I DON'T KNOW IF HE IS ALRIGHT! YES I KNOW I AM SHOUTING! If one cannot discuss things with fellow group peers who can we go to. To get help and understanding. Some please talk this over with me, help me bounce off ideas and I am open to any suggestions. I am stepping into a new rhelm with the DID.