Return to Website

Support for People With Mental Illnesses

none

Support for People With Mental Illnesses
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stigma.org.uk

Hi Katwoman - I am building a site along with my friend about stigma and would like to help! Maybe we could get together and compare notes. You are welcome to visit the site at: www.stigma.org.uk if you have any constructive or destructive comments I'm sure they will be accepted. I'm trying to make the site as user-friendly as possible. Please get in touch if you are interested, my yahoo id is badjohn64@yahoo.co.uk BAD for Bipolar Affective Disorder or MD. Speak to you soon, John.

John C. Crook

www.JCCmedia.org

Re: Stigma.org.uk

Hi John,

I see you are also building a site about the Stigma against mental illness. I am doing the same. Is this message to Katwoman or me? If it is to Katwoman, my website address is www.reversingthestigma.org check it out and get back to me. I would love to talk to you about pooling our efforts if your game.

Sounds like we are on the same page if you are after the same goal of Reversing the Stigma. You can also reach me at andrea77per@yahoo.com, Please feel free to send me a message.

I'll send you a message as well and see if we can hook up.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Katwoman - I am building a site along with my friend about stigma and would like to help! Maybe we could get together and compare notes. You are welcome to visit the site at: www.stigma.org.uk if you have any constructive or destructive comments I'm sure they will be accepted. I'm trying to make the site as user-friendly as possible. Please get in touch if you are interested, my yahoo id is badjohn64@yahoo.co.uk BAD for Bipolar Affective Disorder or MD. Speak to you soon, John.

John C. Crook

www.JCCmedia.org