Return to Website

Support for People With Mental Illnesses

none

Support for People With Mental Illnesses
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Zoloft Withdrawl

Hello- I have taken Zoloft for about 8 months now for severe depression and panick attacks. However, Zoloft made me sick (not too bad just something i thought i could do without) so i figured i would go off of it and see how i was doing. Well no one warned me about the Withdrawl symptoms!! i was fine for about a month and then the worst panick attack hit me. For the past 7 days i have been haveing tons of withdrawl symptoms that many other people have posted about. Im having panick attacks, blurred vision, depression, suicidal thoughts, cant sleep, cant eat, very emotional. I basically want to die if it goes on any longer. I started taking it again on Wed. and im waiting for it to get in my system. Basically my question is this...how long does it take to get BACK in your system? I have been taking 50 mg. a week for about a month now...so how long till its working again? I have been out of school for about 2 weeks now. I am only a sophomore in high school and i shouldnt be this unhappy. If anyone could give me any answers it might ease so of the depression and panick. Please e-mail me at :JaineyLew@yahoo.com

Thanks...=)