Support for People With Mental Illnesses

none

Support for People With Mental Illnesses
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: depressed and upset, comfuse?

Hi jennifer, i know how you are feeling depression is one of the worsed things on this planet, it must be hard for you with what is going on in your life, but what you have to remember is that you are not alone, if you ever want to talk please reply. i suffer from depression and have for some months now i also take prozac and find that it helps not that much but it does, i am going through a stage of self wortheless and dont know what to do and i think like your self you want to live a happy life and want these people to love you like you love them i have to go now but please remember if you do have friends around you talk to them, it does not have to be about what is happening at school just any thing else just 5 minuets of thinking about something else does help, or you will find like i do typing what you feel gives a moment of calm take care godbless...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

i feel so depressed and feel the world is really mess up! Disease, war, murder. it really drive me to nuts, i am recently trap into a fantasy for two woman that i love, one is my therapist an done is the dean of student in our high school, i am a lesbian. i am so depressed when i can't see them, i have SI myself before and i was sent to the Psychiatric hospial for become suicidal, i am taking prozac and have therapy how, it doen't help, what can i do?