Witch Board

a place for teens to chat, meet, ask questions, post spells or whatever!

Witch Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I want to be a witch, but Mum doesn't want me to

It is really great that you want to come into the world of wicca and/or wtchcraft. I wish u alot of luck, but first learn more about your specific religion whether it be wicca, celtic, kitchen or spirtiulity. Learn more about then tell ur mum the things u've learned. Explain to her what it really is. Many people ha many terotypes about people like us. Explain to her what it really is and this is someting u feel is right and want to do. Hopefully she'll understand. Good luck.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Like it says, I wanna be a witch, I know it's a religion and all and I think this would be a good chance for me to come in contact with somthing deeper and very exciting. My friend and I want to practice witchcraft in secret, but, unfortunatly I can't seem to get away from her long enough to check out any books on magick! Can somebody help me? I want to do this so badly!

Hey! I understand your dilema. Unfortunately my dad doesn't go for Wicca either. But luckily my mom does so i have at least one leg to stand on. See if your other parent feels the same way as ur mom. If so then i suggest practicing in secret. Find out all your info online and at the library and maybe order some books online. If the witches during the 1600's can do it . . .so can some of us now lol best of luck to ya

Replying to:

Like it says, I wanna be a witch, I know it's a religion and all and I think this would be a good chance for me to come in contact with somthing deeper and very exciting. My friend and I want to practice witchcraft in secret, but, unfortunatly I can't seem to get away from her long enough to check out any books on magick! Can somebody help me? I want to do this so badly!

dude i totaly feal u on dis 1 but well my freind got mad at me 4 some reasone or another and im stuck :: sigh:: just go some where u cant be desturbed or summin find some place she doesnt go.. best of luck

my the loard and lady be with you

lilly

Replying to: