Witch Board

a place for teens to chat, meet, ask questions, post spells or whatever!

Witch Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Having a bit of bother........

hi jay,

how about::::::

Cerberus

Hecate's Hounds, the three-headed dog Cerberus who guards the gate to the Underworld

or

Jarathaiel god of the willows (sounds like your name already ;o))

i like Jarathaiel!!

or

Siwa, god of dragons

You cold be Jarathaiel~Siwa....or WillowDragon for short ;o)

hope this helps.

-medea

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey Witchy ppl! I am having a bit of bother because of a few things. I've been looking in books, searching the web and EVERYTHING for some info on these 2 questions.

one) how (in daily life) do you be a 'good witch'. some say do your daily devotions (which i do) others say, abide by the threefold law. thats all very well, but sometimes you HAVE to let some steam off, especially when you're a hormonal teenager like me and have a three yr younger sister!.

two) magickal names. i have a big problem with those. first (when i was young and stupid) i called myself Whyte Tyger- but it didn't feel right so it became DragonWillow because I luv dragons, and I like Willow trees. But, it doesnt mean anything SO special that i want to keep it. my fav animals are dragons, dogs (i can imagine calling myself silver dog!!!!!lol) seals and i really love faeries. i prefer mystical creatures myself!! I'm trying to think of things where i cud mix and match (fav tree, with fav animal) i'd really love a dead mystical witchy name. Suggestions please and thanku!!!!

Jay Witchypoo!!!

Re: Re: Having a bit of bother........

thanQ millions n billions!! how do u pronounce Jarathial tho??!!

merci une mille fois. im in french mode bi le wai!!!

jay

Replying to:

hi jay,

Cerberus

Hecate's Hounds, the three-headed dog Cerberus who guards the gate to the Underworld

or

i like Jarathaiel!!

or

Siwa, god of dragons

hope this helps.

-medea

Replying to:

Hey Witchy ppl! I am having a bit of bother because of a few things. I've been looking in books, searching the web and EVERYTHING for some info on these 2 questions.

one) how (in daily life) do you be a 'good witch'. some say do your daily devotions (which i do) others say, abide by the threefold law. thats all very well, but sometimes you HAVE to let some steam off, especially when you're a hormonal teenager like me and have a three yr younger sister!.

two) magickal names. i have a big problem with those. first (when i was young and stupid) i called myself Whyte Tyger- but it didn't feel right so it became DragonWillow because I luv dragons, and I like Willow trees. But, it doesnt mean anything SO special that i want to keep it. my fav animals are dragons, dogs (i can imagine calling myself silver dog!!!!!lol) seals and i really love faeries. i prefer mystical creatures myself!! I'm trying to think of things where i cud mix and match (fav tree, with fav animal) i'd really love a dead mystical witchy name. Suggestions please and thanku!!!!

Jay Witchypoo!!!

Re: Re: Having a bit of bother........

so sorri 2 keep repling!! but u kno jarathial- is th@ also female version 2? cos i jus remembered th@ u cudve thort i was male cos of mi unisex name. if u did no worries cos im used 2 it lol!

Replying to:

hi jay,

Cerberus

or

i like Jarathaiel!!

or

Siwa, god of dragons

hope this helps.

-medea

Replying to:

Jay Witchypoo!!!