Witch Board

a place for teens to chat, meet, ask questions, post spells or whatever!

Witch Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: i wana be a witch but how???

yeah i reckon a school of witchcraft would ROCK. shame there isnt one already. to be a witch I can't just say, "do this and that" you have to search the web. go on www.avatarsearch.com- thats the best i've come across because it's dedicated to the occult only.

What spell was cast on your grandma because there is always a reversing spell. write back soon!

Jay

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

plz help ma.i'm from philippines and 15yrs.old. i also want 2 ask u guys 2 help my grandma.someone cast a spell 2 her.if ever i learn the craft i will establish a school of witchcraft.thx god bless.

Re: Re: i wana be a witch but how???

MM i read this messages and Im with you guys I think a school of witchcraft would be excellent for us witches specially teens would fine friends that maybe can understand our religion and not be afraid or against it. I think that was all I got to say,

Blessed be everyone,

Cyd.

Replying to:

yeah i reckon a school of witchcraft would ROCK. shame there isnt one already. to be a witch I can't just say, "do this and that" you have to search the web. go on www.avatarsearch.com- thats the best i've come across because it's dedicated to the occult only.

What spell was cast on your grandma because there is always a reversing spell. write back soon!

Jay

Replying to:

plz help ma.i'm from philippines and 15yrs.old. i also want 2 ask u guys 2 help my grandma.someone cast a spell 2 her.if ever i learn the craft i will establish a school of witchcraft.thx god bless.