Witch Board

a place for teens to chat, meet, ask questions, post spells or whatever!

Witch Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: wiccan friends

If you want to find other Wiccans in your area you can go to Witchvox.com! Its a very helpful place to find friends!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Well .. I dont live in Texas but if anyone wants to talk I have AOL: tranquil Pheonix AIM: girliegonebad303 and MSN messenger: yurtle_the_turtle2000@hotmail.com

Love and Light,

Whispered Storm

Replying to:

i live in san antonio texas and while im sure there are plenty of wiccans and pagans here i dont know any of them so if this sounds like you e-mail me id love to chat and possible even meet and if it doesnt sound like you id still love to chat

xoxo

kitty

Re: Re: Re: wiccan friends

Thankyou for the witchvox site it helped me find witches near me. also this is my first time on this and already I think its great.sorry just having a laugh.

Replying to:

If you want to find other Wiccans in your area you can go to Witchvox.com! Its a very helpful place to find friends!

Replying to:

Well .. I dont live in Texas but if anyone wants to talk I have AOL: tranquil Pheonix AIM: girliegonebad303 and MSN messenger: yurtle_the_turtle2000@hotmail.com

Love and Light,

Whispered Storm

Replying to:

i live in san antonio texas and while im sure there are plenty of wiccans and pagans here i dont know any of them so if this sounds like you e-mail me id love to chat and possible even meet and if it doesnt sound like you id still love to chat

xoxo

kitty