Witch Board

a place for teens to chat, meet, ask questions, post spells or whatever!

Witch Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
erm.. hehe my parents and bf r really religouse!

okay...

my rents and bf and well almost every1 else i know r really REALLY religous and i have NO clue how 2 tell them iv tried 2 tell my mom a couple times and shes like it satanic and iv TRIED to prove that it isnt but she wont listen... and im 2 scared 2 bring it up with my bf and dad.. HELP i feal good with this religon iv tried to be a "good" christian but i never understood this and i cant stand how they have treated other religons... please help me...

lilly shadow

Re: erm.. hehe my parents and bf r really religouse!

I have the same problem too, except my boyfriend is wiccan just the same. Arent Parents supposed to love their child no matter what though? I think If you just tell them bluntly, "Mom, dad I have doing this and I know how you feel but its something I really am Happy doing and this is the path I choose". They will get over it in time. Besides, they cant force religion upon you though. Dont worry, things will work out in time. We all have a little fear of telling those we love too! ^.^ Believe me I know. Good luck and blessed be!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

okay...

my rents and bf and well almost every1 else i know r really REALLY religous and i have NO clue how 2 tell them iv tried 2 tell my mom a couple times and shes like it satanic and iv TRIED to prove that it isnt but she wont listen... and im 2 scared 2 bring it up with my bf and dad.. HELP i feal good with this religon iv tried to be a "good" christian but i never understood this and i cant stand how they have treated other religons... please help me...

lilly shadow

Re: erm.. hehe my parents and bf r really religouse!

You could try practising "in the closet" for a while before things settle down. This is what I did for years! Eventually as you get older, your mum should realise that you have to make your own decisions. And if you DO tell her or other people you think may have a massive episode over it- avoid the word "witch" cos this tends to cause heart failure ( i know, i have done it!!) and use "wiccan" or "pagan". Good luck!! lotsa luv morganxxxx

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

okay...

lilly shadow