Witch Board

a place for teens to chat, meet, ask questions, post spells or whatever!

Witch Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Merry Meet !

Hi! Im new at this board first time I post, but Ive been in this religion for two years and I know I still have a long way of learning but Im doing my best. Im writing because I will love to meet other teens that are wiccans too, Im 16 years old and I live in a lil. island call Puerto Rico I speak english and spanish, I want to get in touch with everyone who's interest in having a good friendship, I will be entering again soon,Sorry for the long message!

Blessed Be Everyone!

Re: Merry Meet !

hey! my name is natalie...i'm part purto rican which i think is cool cause i never met anyone from purto rico b4. I'm 14 i've been practicing wiccan for about 3 years.well i just wanted to say hi and wats up..e-mail sometime.byez

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi! Im new at this board first time I post, but Ive been in this religion for two years and I know I still have a long way of learning but Im doing my best. Im writing because I will love to meet other teens that are wiccans too, Im 16 years old and I live in a lil. island call Puerto Rico I speak english and spanish, I want to get in touch with everyone who's interest in having a good friendship, I will be entering again soon,Sorry for the long message!

Blessed Be Everyone!

Re: Merry Meet !

Hi, I just started with the craft this year but i'd be glad to be a friend I have none that practise the craft... I would like some help learning about it!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Blessed Be Everyone!

Re: Re: Merry Meet !

Hi everone,
I'm new to this site and i'm looking to find new friends!!!!!I have yahoo,msn,and aim so PLEASE add me if you have any of these messengers !!!!I have also been practicing the craft for about a year !!!!

Merry Meet and Blessed Be !!!!!!
Carmen