Witch Board

a place for teens to chat, meet, ask questions, post spells or whatever!

Witch Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: can i tell my b/f?

YES!!! Well, that's one of the first things I told my boyfriend about me, I think. I feel it is important for him to know and if you think he should know, tell him. If he doesn't accept it, then he's not a very good boyfriend to have in the first place. Good luck and blessed be.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hey i really need to kow can i tell my boyfriend about me being a witch? he's really down to earth and understanding so... can I?

Hey,

i didn't think it was a good idea to tell my b/f. so i kept it a secret the hole time. however when we broke up i let it slip and to my suprise he was Wiccan to!!! Let lose, tell him and if he isn't cool with it then hes not worth your time..

Replying to:

hey i really need to kow can i tell my boyfriend about me being a witch? he's really down to earth and understanding so... can I?

I'm all for telling those close to you about your secret- but you might want to consider what will happen if you guys break up (not to jinx you). People do awful things out of spite, even if they don't mean it. If you think u're in it till the end, or he wouldn't do something like that- Go for it girl!

Replying to:

that would be up to you if you think he would be understanding of that.

Replying to: