Witch Board

a place for teens to chat, meet, ask questions, post spells or whatever!

Witch Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
need some advice on parents

hi i am new at this and need some advice on how to tell my parents that iw ant to be a witch, that i am a witch. thanks!

blessed be!

Re: need some advice on parents

I got this theory from a site and I think it'll work well. . . . First casually bring up the topic of the occult and see what your parent(s) believe the occult to be. And find out if they have negative or positive feelings towards it. Then tell them the truth about the occult, (you can tell them you were looking for stuff on the witch trials and stumbled across it if necessary) Then tell them that after reading that information you decided to start reading about it, and that you want to become a wiccan. You might want to make sure that you have some informative websites, books and papers handy to help them with questions. Perhaps give them a book to read. A good website for parents is called "Mom, I'm a witch" and was written by the mother of a wiccan. The address is http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/1226/witch.html.

In addition, there's a difference between being a witch and wanting to be a witch. If you want to study witchcraft, but have yet to really start, then I suggest you do so first so you're well versed on the subject of wicca and can answer any questions your parents may have.

I hope this helps, and feel free to email me if you have any questions about my ramblings. Bu the way, outta curiosity, how old are you? Blessed be.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hi i am new at this and need some advice on how to tell my parents that iw ant to be a witch, that i am a witch. thanks!

blessed be!

Re: need some advice on parents (I could use some advice!)

Some of the suggestions that that one person left are good. My problem is different. What do you do with the parents that know you have an illness, don't care, won't get you treated, and ignore the fact that you really need help and could possibly die? *ouch* In other words, they don't care but they pretend to. They got pretty upset when you tried to tell them that you REALLY NEED help.

Any suggestions?

~*~*~ Blessed Be! ~*~*~

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

blessed be!