Bible in one year
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Burial place at Machpelah
Where was Rachel buried? The Bible Companion says that Abraham, Sarah, Isaac, Rebekah, Jacob and Leah were buried in the cave at Machpelah. Why was Rachel not buried there? Where was she buried?
Views: 28   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 12, 2019
by Mike Woolley
Don't tell anyone
I've seen in other places as well where Jesus tells the healed not to tell anyone about what has happened. Why is this? Wouldn't he want this to be seen by all to see the power of God.
Views: 15   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2019
by Mike Woolley
r
Rocco
Daily reading
This reading has been so good. I have had so many conversations with other church members as we are all reading the same verses. Pretty cool!
Views: 10   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 07, 2019
by Rocco
Day 2
Regarding Genesis 3:14-19, the Daily Companion says...2) the Redeemer was promised for the salvation of humanity...can you please direct me to exactly where that is said? I looked twice and can't find it. Thank you. Re: Day 1 "some Christians says there is a gap.....
Views: 42   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 06, 2019
by Judith Goldman
January 1st
As Christmas has passed and a New Year has begun, we can learn from the words of the Magi: “"'And you, O Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, are by no means least among the rulers of Judah; for from you shall come a ruler who will shepherd my people Israel.'"̶...
Views: 17   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 01, 2019
by Viktor Lillvik
Free Forum powered by Bravenet