Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Persian Gulf War, Al-Qaida, The Ten Nation Kingdom, Osama bin Laden is the First King

Below are the revelations that Jesus revealed to me regarding Dan 8

The vision Daniel recorded in chapter eight symbolized the Persian Gulf War, which occurred between the USA and Iraq, the brake up of the Muslim kingdom resulting in the emergence of the al-Qaida network, Saudi Arabia, the nation within the kingdom of ten nations that the first of the ten kings arose from and Osama bin Laden, who is the first of the ten kings from among whom the man of lawlessness will arise. According to Dan 8:19 this war also marked the beginning of the final period of indignation in the end times, which is centered around the revealing of the man of lawlessness and the return of Jesus Christ. Dan 8:19 also reveals that Alexander the Greats’ conquest cannot be the fulfillment of this vision since it took place in 334 BC, which is before the end times even began. (Dan 8:19) And he said, "Behold, I am going to let you know what will occur at the final period of the indignation, for it pertains to the appointed time of the end.
The ram with the two horns depicted in Daniel 8:3 and explained in Dan 8:20 represented the kings of Media, which is Iraq and Persia, which is Iran. The smaller of the two horns depicted in Dan 8:3, symbolized King Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran. The second and longer horn that came up last, which symbolized the more powerful of the two kings, was King Saddam Hussein of Iraq. (Dan 8:3) Then I lifted my gaze and looked, and behold, a ram which had two horns was standing in front of the canal. Now the two horns were long, but one was longer than the other, with the longer one coming up last.
Dan 8:20 "The ram which you saw with the two horns represents the kings of Media and Persia.
Daniel 8:4 portrayed Iran and Iraq butting northward and southward against each other, westward against Israel and southward against Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. (Dan 8:4) I saw the ram butting westward, northward, and southward, and no other beasts could stand before him, nor was there anyone to rescue from his power; but he did as he pleased and magnified himself.
The shaggy goat, which is referred to as the “kingdom of Greece” in Daniel 8:21, that is depicted as coming from the west over the surface of the whole earth in Dan 8:5, symbolized the USA and the many nations that joined with the US against Saddam Hussein. The male goat, depicted as coming without touching the ground, portrayed the air war that destroyed Saddam Hussein's military. The conspicuous horn between the goat’s eyes symbolized Saudi Arabia, which confounded fellow Muslim nations when they permitted the USA, a non-Muslim, pro-Israel nation to use their land to stage the attack against Iraq, a fellow Muslim and anti-Israel nation. The shaggy goat was called the “kingdom of Greece” because during the time of Daniel it represented the unknown western world. (Dan 8:21) "And the shaggy goat represents the kingdom of Greece, and the large horn that is between his eyes is the first king. (Dan 8:5) While I was observing, behold, a male goat was coming from the west over the surface of the whole earth without touching the ground; and the goat had a conspicuous horn between his eyes.
Daniel 8:6-7 foretold of the USA and their many allies utterly destroying Iraq’s military while no other nation could rescue Saddam Hussein. (Dan 8:6-7) And he came up to the ram that had the two horns, which I had seen standing in front of the canal, and rushed at him in his mighty wrath. {7} And I saw him come beside the ram, and he was enraged at him; and he struck the ram and shattered his two horns, and the ram had no strength to withstand him. So he hurled him to the ground and trampled on him, and there was none to rescue the ram from his power.
The male goat, depicted as magnifying himself exceedingly in Daniel 8:8, symbolized the celebrations that occurred in the USA after the Persian Gulf War, which included the renaming of certain military bases to reflect the USA's air superiority. While the USA magnified it's self the large conspicuous horn that broke and the four conspicuous horns that grew towards the four winds of heaven or through out the earth in its place portrayed the break up of the Muslim Kingdom in Saudi Arabia which proliferated and resulted in the emergence of four conspicuous dissident Muslim kingdoms through out the earth. One of these four conspicuous horns or dissident Muslim kingdoms, that arose after the Persian Gulf War without the authority of the king of Saudi Arabia, as was foretold in Dan 8:22, was Osama bin Laden’s al-Qaeda. After the Persian Gulf War it was Osama bin Laden who lead the break up of the Muslim kingdom when he aroused Saudi....
This window is too limited please go to: http://profiles.yahoo.com/blog/R2OXZZVGZMML3BHRNHK5W7F6ME?eid=OqWWzG0wnSmC9VooWJlC6ZUAFw2uhKjpF6oP.yJNyv6KNJcLcg