Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
God's Seasons for 2010

As a pastor of over twenty years I have diligently trained my self to hear the voice of the Holy Spirit. Three things I am hearing concerning the church and the year of 2010. God reminds us that He is the God of times and seasons and we will experience at least three of these seasons (visitations; opportunities) this year. Season #1 is the season of supernatural encouragement. Much like David received after Amalakites had burned Ziklag and taken family, stock, possesions, etc. Season # 2 will be followed by a season of restoration. A season for the encouraged to "take back" what the enemy has stolen. To be entered only by those who have received God's offering of supernatural encouragement. Season #3 will be a season of signs, wonders and miracles. Jesus stood and wept over His beloved Jerusalem because they missed their time (season) of visitation. Please don't be shaken by the doom and gloom that surrounds us today. God is still God!