Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Roar Of The Lord

It was in 2004 that the Lord gave me a vision of the future. For three days I was basically useless to those around me. He revealed to me that the earth was about to witness another side to God; a side that the wicked would not enjoy. He said that earth would begin to experience "The Roar Of The Lord." With that I saw Revelation chapter 19 flash before my mind presenting Jesus as a Lion rather than The Lamb. From that experience I was told to write. I had never written anything and did not own a computer. I consented and God supernaturally provided a computer and a crash course in the use of.... I asked the Lord what He wanted me to write about. His response, "Write the things which I have placed in your spirit." Long story short, in three years I wrote in excess of 20 books, none for profit or fame. I would like to recommend one of these books. It is available through Tate Publishing and is titled "What To Expect In The Coming Days." It details "two" major moves of God in these final hours. One has to do with the wicked, the other with His Church. This book will answer many questions that are presently being asked.

Re: The Roar Of The Lord

I just want to Thank Pastor Jim Hurst for being faithful to what he was called to write concerning the coming days. These are the Prophets that speak through the Ruach haKodesh. Hear them!

Hasanah

Re: The Roar Of The Lord

By any chance is there going to be an alarm sound before all of it happens!!! I had a dream about 3 shofar's-3 of them men and related to me!

God Bless you for what you are doing-and I am listening to what the Lord is trying to say:)
Viviana