Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hell is Raising dream 12-27-10

Hell is Raising Dream 12-27-10

This is a dream I had on the morning of Dec.27, 2010.
I dreamed I was living in a house that had 2 basements to it. It was like a 3 bedroom house. Well the dream started when I was in the lower basement where I had built my “Man cave” I had my favorite chair a TV, books and just my stuff.

In the upper basement we used it for storage just like where you would put stuff in a normal basement. But from my Man cave it had stairs and it also had like a slide that I could go down to the lower basement.

I believe the people that was living with me that I saw in the dream was my Dad, my brother, my daughter and 2 other people.

Well I remembered that I was in the Ministry and I think I preached or did something in the Spirit realm that really made Satan and his demons really mad.
I was in my Man cave and it started shaking and the walls were cracking real bad and then I saw red hot lava coming in the lower basement I knew I had to get out of there, so I made it the upper basement where I met my Dad and one other person I told them to tell the others get some personal items and pack a bag we had to leave NOW! And I asked my dad to wake up my daughter Ashley she was asleep on the couch.

I made it upstairs with my Shofar in my hand and the house was really shaking bad then things were falling off the walls dishes crashing on the floor ect… I went over to my daughter who was still asleep I told her to get up and did you pack a bag yet she said no.
I think she said she needed something out of the kitchen I said go get it quickly and then I saw the house split in half and it had a wooden planks from the living room to the kitchen
I then told her I will go and get it. You could not walk over the planks because the house was shaking way to much so I started crawling over there I was all most there the kitchen was on fire and lava was coming from the basement and then I saw a demon was coming after me I then tried crawling back to the living room and I then I said somebody Blow the Shofar my daughter blew it once the demon stopped and I said give me the Shofar by then the demon was almost on me. I was holding the Shofar with one hand and then I blew it and the demon moved back from me and then I blew it again and demon fell into the lake of fire.

We then get in the car and we drove about 5 miles away I think we stopped at a Church, I was talking to a lady and there was another man there also I do not know if they were the Pastors or not but I told them what happened and then I said look over toward the part of the city that I lived in you will soon see the smoke and we did see the smoke from that area. I knew we had to leave the city because Hell the fire was going was going to burn the city and then the dream Ended.

My interpretation of this dream.
I saw myself and my family at home in a safe place. Then all Hell broke loose and the World was being shaken to the core. Things were going to change for all of us on the Planet. I knew the fight was not with man it was with All of Hell, Satan and his demons.

I saw my daughter and myself Blowing the Shofar and I saw what it did to them. We have to fight this fight on a Spiritual level using the Holy Bible God’s Word. The Shofar is a spiritual weapon. This is why when I go and Minister at a place I always bring and blow my Shofar. The dream is also telling me that we must minister to our family and friends to try to keep them safe and get them saved.

And Right Now is time to Warn the World that Hell is Raising we must get ready.

After the dream was over I was up for about 1 hour and I went to sleep and had this dream.

I saw I was at a Industrial complex and I saw a very large sink hole forming and it was sucking up buildings and streets in a city. I was with some other people and we were trying to get away from the sink hole it was destroying everything in it’s path.

There were Police road blocks going up in the area to keep people away from the sink hole and someone asked me what street did this start on I told them I think it was
Trestle Street. And then the dream was over.

Well I have never herd of the word Trestle before I done think so I looked the word up to see what it ment.

Trestle: A framework for supporting a bridge. It is a train bridge

What I believe that the foundation of America is being destroyed one city at a time and this sink hole will get bigger and bigger. Nothing is going to stop the destruction until we all stand up for God, because this nation was constructed on The Bible.

Look around this Nation and all other nations around the world they are kicking God out of every thing. Satan and his people are destroying the World. That is why we are all seeing God’s Judgments fall on the World.

My advice is lets turn back to the foundation of the world and to the Creator of the World and HE will heal our land if we turn our hearts to HIM.

Re: Hell is Raising dream 12-27-10

Dad its me. I thought this was a very good display of what can happen. You,me,and the world needs to wake up.