Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A voice and a dream

In 2008 a voice spoke to me just before I fell into sleep. Foreign Soldiers on U.S. soil and Japan used to own it.
I got up and went to the computer and typed in "Japan used to own it." I was given the name of an Island that Russia now owns. On it they have a prison and are training the prisoners to be mercenary soldiers.
I believe the Lord was saying "These will be on U.S. soil or already are.

Dream: 2010

I came out of my home and there were missiles by the hundreds and hundreds being fired just over-head from opposite directions...SW and NE. The land before me was rubble remains of buildings. I walked beyond it and was in dust...smoke...burning grasses as far as I could see. I travelled on foot seeing dead bodies.
Men came and ravished me, leaving me afterward to fend for myself. I walked untill I came to a small square building in which sat a large gruff speaking woman.
This was a processing center for a detention camp.
She looked at me in my distress and asked my name.
I was dirty and bleeding. She told me that they did not take prostitutes of war. I said, no I am not..
I was raped. Well, the persecution for being Christian
is the same. Do you want to be processed or not.
I woke.
I spoke with the Lord and with friends afterward.
I have never experienced the ravages and destruction of war. I wept over what so many have suffered through and are currently going through. I believe this is a foreshadow for many of God's people here in the U.S.
I pray for his mercy in his soon return. I pray I will be counted worthy to "escape all these things"
His promise is that "His Grace is sufficient for me"
He is preparing his Bride. Cleaning her up.
Lovingly to you all I ask you to Remember His Praises and sing Holiness to YHWH.

Hasanah