Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Midwest Earthquake 7.1 Magnitude with a twist.

This was a 3 dream series given from June 2011 to August 21st.1st,I was in a Chicago Diner and an old man comes and whispers in my right ear the words,"there is gonna be an earthquake."2nd,I was shown what looked like a map on an Iphone of the New Madrid Fault,it was not the New Madrid region perfectly though but it was about a 7 or 8 state region blinking orange and yellow with a guy I work with handing me the phone telling me there was going to be a pretty bad storm(symbolic trial,danger)coming to the Midwest.3rd dream I was shown a map and blueprints of the city of Chicago and on a very long street was given the term 7.15 magnitude.7.1 I understood but the 5 has had me perplexed until 2 days ago.I found out records have been kept for the New Madrid Fault region since 1811 and if the Midwest actually did have a 7.1 magnitude quake,it would be the 5th largest in that Fault Line's history.I believe the Lord is showing His precision and mark on this dream cause nobody would think to display knowledge that way.

Re: Midwest Earthquake 7.1 Magnitude with a twist.

Jay you maren't the only one.God told me there was going to be an earthquake that would split the country in two back in August.Because it hasn't happened yet I'm hoping enough prayer has gone up to stop the disaster.I have been told of all the major events that would impact people here for a long time now and it is not always easy to deal with.You are not the only one believe me!jd

Re: Midwest Earthquake 7.1 Magnitude with a twist.

Hello,I saw your message.Wow,how interesting.With what God has already shown you and a couple dreams I had that I know are not from me,I think this thing is a done deal.The question is when?Oh well,I'm sure we will know when it happens obviously,LOL.Nothing like a massive earthquake to go through.Its not like we have one of great magnitude everyday here in the midwest.Thanks for contacting me,I was suprised anyone would email me about this dream thread. Take care!!