Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Ark of the Covenant is Coming Back soon to the World!

4 Dreams from the Lord 4-25-12
By Robert Lee Williams, Minister and Priest of the Most High God
The first dream the Lord showed me was about the Ark of the Covenant. I was taken into a building like a restaurant or a hotel, there was a big seating area with a big stage and I was given a tour of this place. There were a lot of people working there. My tour guide told me that the people were working very hard and they were in a hurry. These people did not need any sleep nor did they need to eat because they were working for the Lord and HE was giving them strength.
(Nehemiah8:10 …neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength.)
I did see maybe 1 or 2 people taking a break in the restaurant. But in the center of the stage was the Ark of the Covenant, it was all lit up like a spot light was shining on it, but it was the Glory of the Lord I think the light was coming from. I asked about the Ark because I thought it was going to be bigger. My tour guide said this was the medium size Ark. He told me there was a bigger main Ark but there were few smaller ones also that had the power of God in them.
WOW a dream that I had a few years ago just came back to me while I was writing this dream up.
What I saw in that dream was there were a lot of men and women that were there getting a gift and it was a small Ark of the Covenant. I was kind of at the end of the line but as we got closer to the Ark, we were then sent out by God to do the work of the Ministry.
This also brings up another dream I had about 2 or 3 years ago. I remembered I was invited to go to a building and there were guards like Angles out front. To go into this building you had to of been called to go to this building and to this meeting. I was honored to of been called.
When I went in I saw some Ministers that I knew or saw on TV and in some churches. I asked someone if I could talk to a Pastor friend of mine that I have not seen in a long time. They said he is not here anymore he passed on. I checked in with the men sitting at the long table. They had one vacant seat at this table and I knew that one day I would sit there.
I saw Ministers coming and going. New Ministers coming in and the older Ministers were retiring or they died.
After that I think I was taken into another dream that I saw these round tables and there was 1 person sitting at a table and we were all sitting at our own tables waiting on Jesus to come and talk to us one at a time. He was giving us our assignments and sending us up into the ministry.
I remembered that I felt a little hurt because I think I was the last one HE talked to. HE sat down and the dream was over.
2nd dream I got on 4-25-12 On Coming Storms and Tornados
I saw myself in a town and I was with some friends. We were at a restaurant and we all saw a small tornado coming. Some of the people were worried and I told them don’t worry I will go out and take care of this one. So, I went out and walked toward the tornado. I was not afraid of it. I saw myself enter the tornado and I thought it was neat to see the inside of a tornado, and then I bent over and I picked up the tail of the tornado to fight with it to kill the storm. As I got a hold of it it started wrapping around itself and on my arm and then I killed the storm.

Well I went back to the restaurant and I was talking to my friends and other people, we then saw a big tornado that was coming and it was causing a lot of damage. Well I knew I had the Power of God in me and I said I will take care of this one to.
I knew I had to fight this one a different way so I flew up in the air and I held out my arms out to my side and I started spinning and the opposite way of the twister. I wanted to like create my own twister to collide with it to kill the storm. When I hit the twister it hurt both of my arms so I backed off a little and I brought my arms down and I started spinning even faster and then we collided and that killed the other twister but it took some time to do that one.
3rd Dream I got on 4-25-12 The government was up to something that is not good.
I saw myself as a kind of a new police officer. I was driving to the police station with my partner and it was around midnight and there were a lot of cars parked there. So we went in and it was very busy. This was not normal. I asked another officer what was going on and he said all these people were there to take a Tactical Response team training course.
I was saying to myself in the dream this is not right, these people were not police officers they were just plain people. I knew the government was up to something and it was not good.
And the dream was over.
This is the 4th dream I got on 4-25-12
The Ark of the Covenant is coming into the World again
I was invited to come to a very large stadium for a big event. I was taken into a room and there were a few people in the room. But what I saw was The Ark of the Covenant. This was the big one, the one that was in the