Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Subject

VISIONS OF PINWHEELS AND AN ALABASTER BOX

Last night while at the White Horse Cafe in Hartford Vermont I had a vision of pin wheels. Spinning pinwheels being propelled by the wind. Times of acceleration. Rick Wilson from Revival Outreach Center, Dover FL was ministering to me said "time is moving quickly now". Much will get accomplished in a short time. We are being propelled by the Holy Spirit and carried by the wind of God.

We are experiencing a deep hunger and desire to move deeply in the river of God. Living by faith in the word of God, walking in the word..surrounded by the word even though the storms of life rage around we are in the center where God's eye is upon us, there is peace where His eye is. His eye is on the sparrow and we know He cares for us. He will not slumber nor sleep but He will keep watch and care over us as we walk out our faith in the center of the will of God where His eye dwells. His eyes go to and fro throughout the earth to search for one who will stand in the gap.. The one in the "Center of His will...His gaze is fixed upon us. We are assured of our destiny which unfolds under His gaze.

I also had a vision of an beautiful ornate alabaster container being lifted up before the Lord. When Mary came into the she anointed the feet of Jesus with a very expensive perfume. The disciples thought she was wasting this expensive perfume and should have given it to the poor, for surely she could have. How Jesus was pleased with worship and thankfulness to Him for all He had done for her. She recognized His compassion and love to save her and forgive her. We must lift up our worship and anoint the feet of Jesus with costly perfume. The bride comes into the bridal chamber and kisses the feet of Jesus and wipes the tears that have washed His feet....tears of love for Him, tears of sincerity for all He has done with our hair. For a woman her hair is her covering...in Ezekiel 16 we see how our Lord covers our nakedness and makes a covenant with us (Israel) with His skirt. God is covering His women, who always ministered to Him, the apostles fled in many directions and we all know the story of Peter who God so dearly loved and Judas who betrayed Jesus, yet the woman followed Jesus and continued to minister to Him, they stayed at the cross...they went to the tomb...they announced His being risen to the crowd at the upper room...This is a time of coming out of the women of the Bride of Christ. And even though I am saying women I am speaking to the whole body of Christ...to come into extreme worship, pouring out costly ointment upon the Lord...a time of extravagance in giving and loving and coming into the bridal chamber to please our groom Jesus. He is preparing a radical Bride who will worship Him with Spirit and Truth, who will pour herself out before Him, wipe His feet with Her gratitude, give Him all the Glory due Him as she raises up the most beautiful of all things that she has for worship.

And like this woman we owe so much and His extravagant forgiveness and infilling with the Holy Spirit has cause the Bride to be propelled forward wherever the wheels will take her. The wheels, like in Ezekiel taking you where the Spirit of God will take you (Ezekiel Chapter 10) the wheels full of the eyes of God bringing glory to the place where the wheels carry us. For the Spirit of God is within wheels propelling us onward...Onward, Onward as we are lifted up by God and brought to the Nations as we pour out our extravagant love on Jesus our Bridegroom.

Onward Christian Soldiers or should I say Bride with Combat Boots!