Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GOD'S CRY FOR ISRAEL

GOD'S CRY FOR ISRAEL

Today when you hear my voice do not harden your heart. A voice in the wilderness called to Moses. A burning bush of God's presence and desire for the nation of Israel to be saved and delivered. He is still calling out for His Israel. The apple of His eye. Today we must pray for President Bush that He will be on fire for God and support the nation of Israel. Hear my voice says the Lord, do not harden your hearts toward me. I set up Kings and destroy princes. I keep the foundation of the earth together for my people Israel. She is still the apple of my eye. Many shall come in the last days and worship me in Israel. For this cause I ask you to repent of your ways of apathy and begin to pray for my people. Let the gentiles bring Israel to her knees as they have surrendered to me and will make Israel jealous. My bride needs to come forth out of Israel. I commission you to bring her in by your prayers and I will listen to you and divide the seas and make a way for Israel to go through to the Promised Land one again. Come those who seek me and bring the lost of Israel to me. Great shall be your reward. My people Israel come! My people of all continents will praise me. When you hear my voice today do not harden your hearts.

Rev. Kathleen Bailey