Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Subject

February 4, 2003

Time Now 05:30

At 0515 I woke up from this dream, and I know it was from the Lord Jesus Christ.

The dream started out by me seeing this. I was sent to Jerusalem with 5 members of an American delegation which was 4 men and 1 woman. They were all US Military Soldiers.

I was not a member of the Army.

They were sent there to guard some very important Jewish Rabbi’s. I meet up with the American Soldiers on the streets of Jerusalem. This part of the town was in the old section of Jerusalem, it looked like the streets were very dirty and it was very dusty.

I was walking and talking with the American woman Soldier, and we came upon 2 Men they were old, they had on long beards, they were wearing like a one peace garment and they had a robe on over it, and they had on a head peace. The 2 Men were speaking Hebrew. After we saw them we all stopped and the lady and some of the men asked me who are these 2 Men and I knew in the spirit they were 2 of Jesus’s Apostles.

And they were WARNING the people of Jerusalem and Israel.

We went on and I knew we were close to of meeting up with the Jewish Rabbi’s,

and we meet up with them in a very old building, In this room it has been Preplanned

for 100’s of years just for this meeting, the room was also very dusty.

On the floor was laid out a model of Jerusalem or Israel.

But the Rabbi’s were holding another man and HE was Jesus. HE came back to meet with these Rabbi’s and other Jewish leaders. I was sent there by Jesus to meet up with HIM there.

The Rabbi’s were asking HIM Jesus some questions and to do a TEST by the Rabbi’s, they pulled out this very old ring it was a gold ring with a big red stone on it like a Ruby.

The room was light up with candles on the wall. The Rabbi’s shined a small flash light on to the ring, This ring would ONLY shine light out of it ONLY in the presents of the MESSIAH The Lord Jesus Christ. The Ring shined it’s light it was a beam of light that came out of the ring, and they were moving this ring over this model that was laid out on the floor. This would tell the Rabbi's where the Power of God would be.

But someone dropped a magazine on the floor and the beam stopped on a picture in the magazine. And the man or Rabbi holding the ring looked up at me and said “I don’t speak

good English at all I don’t know how to say this” So I looked at the picture and at the same time the woman said “the suburbs” he said yes.

I started thinking to my self in the dream why would the Power of God only be in the suburbs? And then I woke up from the dream.

And I laid in my bed thinking about the dream, wondering why would the Power of God be only in the suburbs, and not in the Big Cities. Well that kind of told of told me the Big Cities were going to be destroyed. And some of the people would be moving out of the big Cities and they were going to the suburbs and smaller Towns to live, or stay because the Power of God would be there.

Time now is 0617.

Here are some of the details that I left out of the dream and that was Jesus was not wearing a beard, and the reason for that was because Jesus went to Israel kind of under cover, ( just like HE did in the New Testament, when Jesus walked with the 2 men on the road, and their eyes were blinded from seeing Him as Jesus.)

Jesus has been going around Israel preaching and teaching the people until the Rabbi’s took Him to question Him in that room. And after their questioning and after the beam of light came out of the ring the Rabbi’s knew they were in the presents of the MESSIAH!!

THE END.

This dream came to Robert Lee Williams

From Prophetic Information Ministries

www.propheticinfo.com